Please complete by 26th August 2022
Contractor Passes are for build-up and breakdown only. If you have appointed a contractor to dress/assist with your stand, please complete the details below:-
CONTRACTOR PASSES CAN ONLY BE ISSUED ONCE THE CDM REGULATIONS, SITE INDUCTION HAVE BEEN READ BY ALL STAND CONTRACTORS COMING ON-SITE FOR THE BUILD-UP/BREAKDOWN (please refer to the “Health and Safety” section in the PATS manual)
Download the On-Site Timetable for PATS Telford
ALL STAND PLANS, RISK ASSESSMENTS & METHOD STATEMENTS/CONSTRUCTION PHASE PLANS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE DEADLINE DATE OF 26TH AUGUST 2022
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THE HEALTH & SAFETY SECTION IN THE CONTRACTOR MANUAL BEFORE COMPLETING & RETURNING THIS FORM
1. The Site Induction document, which can be found on the PATS website, must be read by all exhibitors at PATS prior to arriving on-site. You must ensure ALL employees & contractors who will be on-site during the build-up and breakdown period (and require exhibitor or contractor badges) have also read the Site Induction.
2. Nobody will be permitted access to the halls during the build-up and breakdown without their exhibitor or contractor passes.
3. All exhibitors must ensure they have carried out a risk assessment of their stand and submitted this to the Organisers’ prior to the show if there are any significant risks identified.
4. All exhibitors with space only stands must submit plans and suitable risk assessments, method statements and construction phase plans no later than 26th August 2022.
5. During the build-up and breakdown periods, when stand construction and dismantling is taking place, EVERYONE working within the hall will be required to wear high visibility clothing.
At breakdown there will be an hour for de-dressing your stand before the wearing of high visibility clothing becomes a requirement. Please make sure you bring high visibility gilets/clothing with you for the build-up and breakdown.
6. Any items left within the halls at breakdown, after our tenancy ends, will be disposed of and the cost for this disposal passed on to the exhibitor concerned.