Please complete as soon as possible (this is a compulsory form and further access to the ezone will be unavailable until this form is completed)
THE HEALTH & SAFETY AT WORK ACT, 1974 (HASAWA74)
It is a condition of entry into the exhibition that every Exhibitor, Contractor, sub-Contractor, supplier and their agents comply with the HASAWA74 and all other legislation covering the Venue. The Exhibitor accepts that this is their legal and moral responsibility to ensure that their own and others’ Health & Safety is not put at risk by their actions (or inactions) throughout tenancy.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
TO BE AUTHORISED BY A SENIOR PERSON WITHIN THE EXHIBITING COMPANY:
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THE HEALTH & SAFETY SECTION IN THE EXHIBITOR MANUAL
1. The Site Induction document, which can be found on the PATS website, must be read by all exhibitors at PATS prior to arriving on-site. You must ensure ALL employees & contractors who will be on-site during the build-up and breakdown period (and require exhibitor or contractor badges) have also read the Site Induction.
2. Nobody will be permitted access to the halls during the build-up and breakdown without their exhibitor or contractor passes.
3. All exhibitors must ensure they have carried out a risk assessment of their stand and submitted this to the Organisers’ prior to the show if there are any significant risks identified.
4. All exhibitors with space only stands must submit plans and suitable risk assessments, method statements and construction phase plans no later than 26th August 2022.
5. During the build-up and breakdown periods, when stand construction and dismantling is taking place, EVERYONE working within the hall will be required to wear high visibility clothing (this is on Friday and Saturday at PATS Telford).
At breakdown there will be an hour for de-dressing your stand before the wearing of high visibility clothing becomes a requirement. Please make sure you bring high visibility gilets/clothing with you for the build-up and breakdown.
6. Any items left within the halls at breakdown, after our tenancy ends, will be disposed of and the cost for this disposal passed on to the exhibitor concerned.