Overby Farm Digestive Probiotics For Dogs Soft Chews 60pcs
Healthy Probiotic Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs, Optimal Utilisation of Nutrients for Sensitive Stomachs, Made by Overby Farm. Helps support diet change and a healthy digestive tract.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Veterinarian formulated digestive probiotic supplement.
- Provides a healthy level of probiotics and essential enzymes to help your dog break down food.
- Provides an optimal utilisation of nutrients found in your dog’s food
- A great source of alpha-Amylase which can hydrolyze starch. A source of protease which can hydrolyze proteins. A source of cellulase which can break down cellulose. A source of lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides.
- Healthy digestive supplement that is great for food transitioning, sensitive stomachs and flatulence.
- Tasty, soft chews that your dog will love and are safe for all dogs over the age of 6 weeks.
- Our Digestive Enzymes Powder supplement is formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Sulfate, Natural Flavoring, Water, Tapioca Starch, Maltodextrin, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vegetable Oil.
Guaranteed Analysis per 2 Soft Chews:
Moisture (Max) 15.3%
*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 2,200 SKBU(1)
*Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 200 LU(2)
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 70 CMCU(3)
*Protease (Papaya) 21,000 PU(4)
*Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic) 95 Million CFU
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
For use in dogs over 6 weeks of age.
Stock code: 70022-1