Ovrby Farm GrassSaver Soft Chews for Dogs 120pcs
GrassSaver Soft Chew Supplement, Removes The Yellow Spots on Your Grass From Dog Urine, Includes Healthy Enzymes, Made by Overby Farm
Does your dog's urine yellow your lawn? GrassSaver Soft Chews contain healthy ingredients that help to diminish those yellow spots when fed to your dog on a daily basis. Water yellow spots heavily for two weeks. Once your pet has been fed GrassSaver Soft Chews for two weeks, reseed all yellow spots.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No More Yellow Spots!
- Veterinarian formulated grass saving soft chew supplement that helps to reduce and remove yellow spots on your grass caused from your dog’s urine.
- Contains a unique formula of healthy enzymes, synergistic B-complex vitamins and amino acids
- Also contains Yucca which helps to reduce stool odour
- Helps to neutralises the elements in your dog’s urine that causes your nice green lawn to turn yellow
- Safe for use on all dogs. DO NOT GIVE TO CATS
- Our GrassSaver Lawn supplement is veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
For dogs only. Do not use for cats.
Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product, dl-Methionine, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Natural Flavoring, Water, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Tapioca Starch, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Papaya, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Maltodextrin, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vegetable Oil.
Guaranteed Analysis per Soft Chew:
Moisture (Max.) 19%
dl-Methionine (133 mg) 6.1%
*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae, var.) 23.2 SKBU
0.203 grams of dextrinized starch/min/gram
*Lipase (Aspergillus niger, var.) 2.1 LU
1.103 micromoles of fatty acid/min/gram
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 0.75 CMCU
0.00397 mg glucose/min/gram
*Protease (Papaya) 221 PU
1.933 mcg tyrosine/min/gram
*Bacillus coagulans 1 Million CFU
0.525 Million cfu/g of Bacillus coagulans
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Stock code: 70040-5