On both show days state-of-the art grooming demonstrations and talks will be given by some of this country's leading dog groomers in association with British Dog Groomers' Association and The Welsh Grooming Academy, will include some of the country’s leading groomers.
The demonstrations will highlight the knowledge and expertise required to complete traditional grooming techniques successfully as well as showing off a few modern and creative ideas as well.
With an increasing number of pet retailers introducing grooming salons into their stores, the PATS programme of talks and demos will provide invaluable insights into this side of the business.
For those interested in taking the PIF Higher Diploma, five people can take along their dogs for the Kelly Davis Higher diploma examiner to talk to you about your dog, what you need to do to achieve this higher level qualification, is your dog a good choice for the exam and where you could improve for higher marks? Special passes will be given to the five selected people. If you are interested contact Mathew Spry.
There will also be demonstrations on the Karhia Hand Stripping machine; information on tools and products for the everyday groomer; plus tips and tricks to increase salon revenue.
Here are some of the highlights over the two days. More details and timings to be confirmed.
- Kelly Davis & Mathew Spry - Higher Diploma Grooming Demonstrations and Higher Diploma Questions and Answers
- Mel Overand - Handstripping Border Terrier
- Francisco De Assis - Everyday Salon Creative and Ideas
- Georgia Fuller - Bichon Frise Pet Perfect
- Beccie Woods - Handstripping Schnauzer
- Fee Brook - Clipping Spaniels well
- Francisco De Assis Ferreira De Vasconcellos From Germany - Poodle T Trim
- Kelly Davis - Pet Westie traditional style made easy (Level 3 Dipoma)
- Kelly Davis - C&G New Level 3 fast track discussion, questions and answers
- Beccie Woods - Clipped Schnauzer breed standard styling