How do I register for PATS?
Do I need to register to enter the show?
If you can’t print your e-ticket, simply make a note of the Badge Reference Number and bring it along to one of the manned registration points at the show, or if you have a smartphone, then you can scan this at one of the special barcode scanners.
I have lost my eticket and visitor reference details. Do I need to reregister?
No, simply click on PATS registration and login to your account. This will take you to your registration Summary page, which has all the details of your booking. If you have forgotten your password, click the reset link and follow the prompts. If you have any problems, just call us on 01892 862848 and we can access your details and resend your confirmation email.
How much does it cost?
- Free participation in all seminars and demonstrations
- Free parking for up to 1300 cars
- Free show catalogue with full listings of all exhibitors
- Free tea or coffee voucher for all visitors*
- Free wi-fi
* valid at all catering points, excluding Costa
Can I bring a colleague or guest?
Yes; you can bring along as many people as you wish, but they must be members of the trade and registered to visit – either on the day or in advance. Registering a colleague is easy. Simply click on the link in your confirmation email or login to your account. Either way, you will be directed to your registration summary page. Once on this page, either click on the ‘Invite’ active link or scroll to the ‘Invite a colleague’ button and enter their email address and click the ‘Invite via email’ link.
Can I bring my dog or other pets to the show?
What refreshments facilities are at the show? Do you cater for special diets?
Your PATS visit includes a free tea or coffee upon arrival within the halls and the International Centre Telford offers a wide variety of hot and cold food, snacks and drinks.
All attendees at PATS will be able to use their own re-fillable water bottles to keep hydrated for free. TIC after listening to feedback from visitors have installed two water filling stations. These will be positioned at the bottom of the steps outside the Organiser's Office and within the vending area on the Concourse.
For more details of Telford bars, restaurants and cafes please visit the Where to eat page
What are the car parking facilities for visitors at the venue?
For exhibitors or visitors that are staying in adjacent hotels we would advise that, wherever convenient, you leave your vehicles parked at your hotel and walk to the venue.
Car parking is free of charge for exhibitors & visitors at PATS 2019. Marked disabled parking bays are available near the main entrance. There are 1,300 free car parking spaces on site.
What access and facilities do you have for disabled visitors?
On arrival at the International Centre Telford, those drivers with an official disabled badge should inform the venue car park security on the main gates. They will then direct you to the designated parking area.
Disabled parking is available in Car Park 2 & 4, next to the main entrance. All access from the car park is on a level surface. There are automatic doors for wheelchair access into the main concourse area for TIC.
Scooters and wheelchairs can be pre-booked prior to visiting the venue by calling 01952 281 500.
Access to the upper concourse area is via a lift in the main reception area. Please see internal signage or ask a member of staff for any assistance.
There are disabled toilets available throughout the International Centre. Locations include:-
1. Lower concourse
2. Upper concourse
3. Hall 3 Foyer
4. Hall 1
5. Hall 1 Foyer
Telford International Centre Accessibility Policy
Exhibitions generate a huge amount of waste. Working with our contractors, the venue and you, our exhibitors, we want to make sure that we are doing as much as possible to reduce our impact on the environment and limiting the waste we send to landfill. We have a made a number of important changes for PATS Telford 2019;-
- To attempt to offset our carbon footprint we have paid the Woodland Trust to plant 100 native UK trees, which in their lifetime will remove 25tonnes of CO2.
- We have switched from giving visitors plastic carrier bags to recyclable paper bags.
- We will continue to provide all exhibitors with free tea and coffee from our organisers’ office. And are delighted to tell you that we now only offer fully recyclable ‘vegware’ cups. We will only use recyclable spoons and stirrers in the PATS organisers office.
- We provide water dispensers and water points with recyclable paper cones, or you can bring your own reusable water bottle.
- The venue now has bins that separate waste categories.
- Visitor and exhibitor badge holders (and lanyards) are made from plastic – we can avoid dumping these by encouraging everyone to hand them back as they exit PATS – we will then use them again. Simply use the recycling dump bin located by the show exits.
- Exhibitors – we urge you to remove and recycle your own packaging. Telford International Centre is trying extremely hard to send zero waste to landfill.
- Shell scheme and electrics - of course all of the electrical equipment is re-used, as is the shell scheme.
- Carpet - all of our Evo-rib cord and Evo-Velour carpet is recycled in Coventry. The polypropylene fibres that our carpet is made from is cleaned, shredded and melted back into plastic pellets that can be re-used to make more carpet, or a variety of plastic components used throughout manufacturing.
- The Telford International Centre (the PATS venue) is trying extremely hard to become the UK’s first carbon neutral exhibition venue and has a host of policies designed to reduce waste and pollution, such as; ‘switch off’ procedure ensuring all lights and electrical items are switched off when halls, conference rooms and offices are not in use, ‘Engine Switch off’ policy for coaches in the car parks, dimmer switches in conference rooms, thermostatic controls fitted to radiators and a host of other initiatives.
- The Telford International Centre also has an onsite water filtration system which allows them to reuse glass bottles, reducing the need for plastic. Their water supplier is Wenlock Springs which is a local Shropshire supplier.
This list is certainly not exhaustive, and we appreciate that there is a lot more we can and need to do. We will strive to do so at every venue we stage an event.