• Only pre-registered visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register onsite, and exhibitors who are badge holders will be able to attend the Event.
• Visitors can register onsite at the Event but will need to supply a supporting business card as proof of trade
• Admission is open to professional and business visitors and is at the discretion of the exhibition organisers.
• By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during the Event, visitors will be providing their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may contact them about their products or services.
• Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
• Anyone obtaining a badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave the Event.
• Anyone attending the Event should carry and produce on request of the Organisers proof of trade
Service Animals - visitors
• Children under 16 years of age will be allowed entry during the show open days, however they must be fully supervised.
• Under no circumstances will children under the age of 16 be allowed access during the build up or break down of the event.
• With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into the Event.
• Anyone attending the Event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Event.
Photography and Recording
• Press badges at the Event are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the industry.
Reservation of Rights
• Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the Event. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
• No visitor to the Event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the Event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
Service, Safety and Security at our Events
• The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
• Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event
• Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
• Hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
• CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
• Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
• Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
• Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
• Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks.
• Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact email@example.com
Impact Exhibitions & Events Ltd organisers of PATS
Registered in England under no. 6444329
Registered Office: 150 High Street, Sevenoaks, Kent, TH13 1XE
Postal address: Unit A2 Speldhurst Business Park, Langton Road, Speldhurst, Kent TN3 0NR